Rootkit suspected - Virus, Trojan, Spyware, and Malware Removal Help - BleepingComputer

Hello everyone!

A few days back I started noticing some weird things in Task Manager causing some noticable (by ear, if nothing less) activity on my HDD, including such things as Connected Device Platform User Service" and "Game DVR and Broadcast User Service". The former I tried to turn off even in registry, with no avail - when I stopped the service manually, the audible HDD activity ceased, but it came back after rebooting. The latter appears even though I also turned it off in the Gaming settings.

So, I decided to try GMER, which found some suspicious stuff, that seems to appear when I do not connect to the internet.

The log has been attached to the post.

Am I infected with something?

Thank you for your help in advance!

Attached Files


Comments

Popular Posts

Best Free LaTeX Editors for Windows 10 - TWCN Tech News

Poor sleep may bolster genetic susceptibility to asthma risk | BMJ